- West Windsor-Plainsboro High School Hall of Honor (2015) - Induction into Alma Mater's Hall of Fame.
- Stern Distinguished Teaching Award (for Teaching Excellence as selected by faculty committee (2015).
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Business Ethics, as named by Ethisphere Magazine (2014).
- SSRN Honor, Author of One of the 10 Most Downloaded Papers of the Year (2014).
- Professor of the Year (nominee), Stern School of Business (2015, 2014, 2009).
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Faculty Award, annually awarded by the Provost to five faculty from the entire New York University faculty (2013) who exemplify the spirit of Dr. King.
- Abraham J. Briloff Prize in Ethics, awarded for Chugh, D. & Kern, M.C. “Becoming as ethical as we think we are: The ethical learner at work” (2014).
- Russell Sage Foundation Small Grant in Behavioral Economics Research: “A Study of Discrimination and Intertemporal Choice.” Co-Pl with Katy Milkman and Modupe Akinola (2010).
- Aspen Institute Faculty Pioneer, Rising Star Category finalist (2009, 2010).
- Making Connections Award, Academy of Management OB Division (2009).
- Daniel Paduano Faculty Fellowship in Business Ethics (2009-2011).
- George S. Dively ’29 Award for Distinguished Pre-Dissertation Research, Harvard Business School (2005). Awarded to one HBS Organizational Behavior doctoral student in 2005.
- Graduate Research Fellowship, Harvard University Program on Negotiation (2005-2006).
- Graduate Fellowship, Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, Harvard University (2004).
- Graduate Associate, Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, Harvard University (2004-2006).
- Harvard Business School Fellowship for Graduate Study (2001-2006).