Courses taught at NYU:
- “Managerial Skills”: MBA Course
- “CCN” (Collaboration, Conflict, and Negotiation): MBA and undergraduate levels
- “LiO” (Leadership in Organizations): core course for MBA
Prior to NYU:
- Harvard Business School Executive Education (Changing the Game) Program. Taught module on Social Biases in Decision-Making and Negotiation (2004).
- Extensive corporate training and coaching experience, with consistently high teaching ratings, from work experience prior to graduate school (including at Merrill Lynch, Coopers and Lybrand, the Educational Testing Service, Pfizer, Pocono Medical Center, Sibson and Company).